APPALACHIAN RHYTHM TUITION:
Tuition is due the first of every month. Tuition is not prorated or refunded for dancers who opt not to attend class, or withdraw after the first of the month (a full month's tuition will be charged if you withdraw after the first of the month). Payments received after the 10th of the month are considered late and will be subject to a $10 late fee. Returned checks will be subject to a $25.00 fee. You can make payments via the online Parent Portal (you can also set up auto-pay there) or you can pay in person (with a check or cash).
APPALACHIAN RHYTHM PRACTICE AND ATTENDANCE POLICY:
- Each student is expected to attend all practices and will not be given a refund for the classes he/she cannot attend.
- During inclement weather, classes may be canceled. We do not pro-rate or refund monthly tuition due to missed classes for inclement weather.
- We will post class cancellations through email, Facebook, and the Ray's Weather Closings & Cancellations page.
- We will offer make up classes if more than one class is missed due to inclement weather in a month.
APPALACHIAN RHYTHM WITHDRAWAL POLICY:
- Written notice (preferably via email) is required for withdrawal from a class before the first of the month you are withdrawing from.
- A full month’s tuition will be charged to a dancer’s account if proper notice is not given upon withdrawal.
- Registration fees, tuition and costume deposits will not be refunded upon withdrawal from a class.
APPALACHIAN RHYTHM PRACTICE ATTIRE POLICY:
- All dancers must wear appropriate practice apparel to class.
- Practice apparel consists of comfortable, modest fitting clothing or dance apparel and clogging shoes (if for some reason clogging shoes are not available, please wear tennis shoes).
- Dancers should wear hair pulled back away from the face.
COMPETITION TEAM POLICIES
- Attendance at all practices is mandatory. Absences due to sickness, death of a family member or friend, school function (this does not include homework-please use good time management to get homework and studying done outside of clogging practice), or religious activities may be excused with advanced notice.
- Excessive absences will result in the inability to compete at the upcoming competition.